Eligible students will receive:
- Expedited application processing
- Application fee waiver
How do you know if you are eligible?
Based on the student's GPA and making sure you have the core course requirements, you will receive a letter with instructions on using the Fast Pass application process from 1, 2, or 3 campuses.
If a student's GPA is
- 3.5 or higher - an invitation to apply to UH Mānoa, application fee waiver, and expedited application processing
- 2.7 or higher - a conditional offer of acceptance from UH West Oʻahu and UH Hilo, application fee waivers, and expedited application processing
- All students also have the option of attending a UH Community College through the Kama‘āina App.
If my GPA is not listed, does this mean I can't apply?
No, the GPA requirement is for the Fast Pass program benefits only. You may still apply to any of the UH Universities or UH Community Colleges if their registration requirements are met. Please check each campus’s requirements at:
- UH Hilo - https://hilo.hawaii.edu/admissions/
- UH Mānoa - https://manoa.hawaii.edu/admissions/
- UH West Oʻahu - https://westoahu.hawaii.edu/admissions/
- UH Community Colleges - Kama‘āina Application
Where is my letter? How do I request an application fee refund?
Letters were mailed to homes starting 11/10/2022. If you qualify for Fast Pass but did not receive your letter or no longer have access to it, please fill out the form https://hawaiip20.link/FastPass-Request-Form
Did you apply before receiving your letter? Fill out the form https://hawaiip20.link/FastPass-Request-Form and click on request a refund. (If you applied using your Fast Pass letter, you do not need to complete this form.)
Public Charter School students If you did not receive a letter in the mail, please review the eligibility page and fill out the No Letter form at https://hawaiip20.link/FastPass-Request-Form